Looking to organise your holiday money with ease this trip? You can choose from a variety of services to suit you.
Reserve for Airport collection:
Reserve your currency online (opens in a new window) and collect it from any Moneycorp bureau de change across London Heathrow, Gatwick or a number of other UK airports and Central London pick up locations. You can also benefit from a unique Exchange Rate Protection Guarantee, at no extra cost. This guarantees that should the exchange rate fluctuate between the time you place your order and the time you pick up your currency, you’ll always get the better rate.
Order online (opens in a new window) and have your currency delivered to your home for next day UK delivery*. You'll receive competitive rates, 0% commission and earn Flying Club miles.
Choose to have your currency delivered to your seat in our UK Clubhouses as you relax with a drink pre-flight or in our Revivals lounge at London Heathrow. Speak to a Clubhouse host when you arrive.
At the airport:
Choose to pick up your currency at one of the Moneycorp bureaux de change located in major UK airports including London Heathrow, London Gatwick and Edinburgh.
Moneycorp is a leading provider of foreign currency. With every foreign exchange transaction you can choose from more than 60 currencies. Plus all Flying Club members can earn miles and you won't pay any commission.
Earn 1 Flying Club mile for every £1 or equivalent exchanged, even when you're flying with another airline!
You can earn miles whichever way you choose to purchase your currency:
Order your currency via our dedicated Travel Money – Home Delivery website, providing your Flying Club Membersship number upon request and enjoy FREE next-day delivery* via Royal Mail Special Delivery and 0% commission on all currency orders.
* Applies to orders over £500 only
Reserve for Airport collection**
Reserve your currency online and collect it together with your Flying Club miles from any Moneycorp bureau de change across London Heathrow, Gatwick or a number of other UK airports and Central London pick up locations.
**Minimum order of £50 and must be reserved online at www.moneycorp.com/virgincollect (opens in a new window) at least 4 hours prior to collection.
At airport (without pre order)
At Moneycorp bureaux de change located in London Heathrow and Gatwick Airport.
If you are travelling Upper Class or a Gold Flying Club member, we'll deliver your travel money to you in our luxurious Clubhouses at Heathrow or Gatwick while you relax before your flight, or in our Revivals lounge at London Heathrow.+
Plus, there's 0% commission for any foreign exchange transaction!
Just go online at our dedicated travel money site (opens in a new window) and order your currency to be delivered to your home address for next-day UK delivery.* Alternatively just reserve your currecny for convenient pick up at the airport on our reserve and collect site www.moneycorp.com/virgincollect (opens in a new window)
Flying Club members need to show their Flying Club membership card or quote their number at participating airport bureaux to earn Flying Club miles and receive 0% commission. Even when you're flying with another airline!
Upper Class passengers and Gold members who would like to have their foreign currency delivered to either Gatwick or Heathrow Clubhouses or the Revivals lounge at London Heathrow, will need to advise the Virgin Atlantic host when they arrive at the Clubhouse/lounge. They will be given a business card with full details of how to order and the number to call, which will be useful to use for future transactions. Once ordered, their currency will be delivered to their table and payment will be taken.+
Non Flying Club members can also pick up a Flying Club enrolment leaflet at any participating Moneycorp bureaux de change and start earning miles immediately.
For information on airport bureau locations, go to
* Valid only at UK mainland addresses. Orders over the value of £500 will receive free next day delivery. Orders up to the value of £500 will incur a £4.75 delivery charge. See website (opens in a new window) for details.
+ Only available at London Heathrow and Gatwick Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses and Revivals lounge at London Heathrow. Clubhouse delivery is only available at Heathrow and Gatwick Clubhouses and Revivals lounge at London Heathrow. Please speak to a host upon arrival into the Clubhouses or Revivals lounge. Please allow enough time for your currency to be delivered to you in the lounge before you need to arrive at your boarding gate. Moneycorp aim to deliver your currency within 15 minutes at London Gatwick and 30 minutes at London Heathrow. Moneycorp will not be liable for late or non delivery of currency.
1. The Home Delivery Service is only available to UK mainland addresses and must be ordered before 2pm on a business day to guarantee next-day delivery. Full terms and conditions apply (opens in a new window)
2. The Reserve and Collect service is available to UK residents only. Reservations can be made up to 4 hours in advance of collection and up to a maximum of 30 days ahead. Please be aware that reservation timeframes may vary by currency. Minimum order is £50.
3. Virgin Atlantic Flying Club (FC) members can earn one Flying Club mile for every £1 worth of currency exchanged and receive 0% commission, at all participating Moneycorp® Airport locations. Flying Club miles and 0% commission can be earned on foreign exchange or currency (non-sterling) travellers cheque transactions only.
4. Passengers of Virgin Atlantic Airlines can receive 0% commission at all Moneycorp® airport locations upon proof of travel with Virgin Atlantic Airways. 0% commission is on foreign exchange or currency (non-sterling) travellers cheque transactions only.
5. Please note that exchange rates quoted on both the dedicated home delivery and reserve and collect websites are likely to be more advantageous than the exchange rates offered at the airport bureaus.
6. Flying Club miles can be earned for the purchase or sale of currency. To take advantage of this offer, customers are required to present a valid Virgin Atlantic Flying Club membership card or membership number at the time of transaction. Customers may also be asked to provide proof of identification and reasons for requiring an exchange of currency. Travelling on Virgin Atlantic on the date of transaction is not required to earn miles.
7. If a Flying Club member wishes to purchase a Premier Buyback at Moneycorp participating Airport locations, they will not be eligible to receive Flying Club miles on that transaction.
8. Customers travelling on Virgin Atlantic partner airlines are not eligible for 0% commission, unless they are also a member of the Virgin Atlantic Flying Club and present a Flying Club membership card or number.
9. Flying Club miles can take up to 45 days from the date of the transaction to be credited to a Flying Club account. The miles cannot be used for booking until they are credited to the Flying Club member’s account.
10. Retrospective claims for Flying Club miles will only be available on currency you buy or sell on or after December 1st 2010 and must be made within three months of the transaction. There will be no rebate on any commission charged for any retrospective claim. See www.virginatlantic.com/currency for location details.
11. Full Flying Club Terms & Conditions apply.
Moneycorp is a trading name of TTT Moneycorp Limited. Registered office: 2 Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 9LA. Registered in England: No 738837. Incorporated 1962.
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd Company Secretariat The Office Manor Royal Crawley West Sussex RH10 9NU Registered in England 1600117 VAT number GB425.2161.84