Journalists can contact the media centre in their local region using the contact details listed below.
Our award winning Media Centre team ensures journalists receive the same world class service as our passengers. Whether it's a question about a new destination, Virgin Atlantic in the movies or what's on the menu in our Upper Class suite, the team is here to help.
If you are a journalist and would like to speak to the Media Centre team please call us on 01293 747373 (please note this number is strictly for journalists only).
- Fay Burgin - Head of Global Public Relations
- Jo Foster - Communications Manager UK, India, Middle East and Africa
- Harriet Bevis - Communications Executive - UK, India, Middle East and Africa
- Anna Catchpole - Communications Specialist - UK and Asia - Pacific
- Louise Holding - Communications Executive - UK and Asia - Pacific
- Janine Doy - Communications Specialist - UK, North America and Caribbean
- Laura Hutcheson - Communications Co-ordinator
Out of hours
For out of hours journalist enquiries between 5.30pm and 9am or during weekends please contact the main Media Centre where you will be directed to an on call press officer. Please note this is for urgent media enquiries from accredited press members only.
Sponsorship and charity enquiries are not dealt with by the media centre. For more information please view the Charity page.