The Virgin UK FTSE All-Share ISA is a simple way to benefit from overall stock market growth, spreading your money across 600+ companies, instead of trying to predict which shares to buy and when.
From 1 July 2014 you can invest up to £15,000 in the 2014/15 tax year without paying tax on your returns.
Remember investments are riskier than your ordinary savings account. Your investment can go up and down in value and you could get back less than you invest. Tax benefits depend on individual circumstances and may change in the future.
Virgin UK FTSE All-Share ISA
Receive 5,000 Flying Club miles.
ISA Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is open to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members who invest in a new Virgin UK FTSE All-Share ISA.
2. The offer is available for online applications only via uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/va/ and on completion of a valid Flying Club membership number.
3. To qualify for the offer, you must make a minimum investment of £75 per month by direct debit (consecutively for a minimum of 6 months) or you can invest a lump sum of £1000 or more, held in the account for a minimum of 6 months.
4. If you close the ISA within 6 months Virgin Money reserves the right to deduct the Flying Club miles from your account.
5. The bonus Flying Club miles will only be credited to your own Flying Club account.
6. Please allow up to 30 days from the initial payment into your ISA for your Flying Club miles to be credited to your account.
7. The offer is limited to 5,000 bonus miles per eligible application. One per customer.
8. The offer may be withdrawn at anytime.
9. The bonus miles will be credited to the Flying Club account provided in the application process only.
10. There is no cash value for this offer.
11. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Virgin Money Offer.
12. Virgin ISA Terms and Conditions apply.
13. Available to UK residents only.
Virgin Atlantic Airways is an introducer appointed representative of Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited. The Virgin Stocks and Shares ISA is provided by Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd. The ISA Manager is Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd who also promotes the unit trusts provided by Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Ltd which are held in the Virgin Stocks & Shares ISA. Both companies are registered in England and Wales (Company numbers 3072766 and 3000482 respectively). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Virgin Cash ISAs are provided by Virgin Money plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England and Wales number 6952311. Financial Services Register number 503963. Registered office for all companies: Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. FTSE International Limited (“FTSE”) does not sponsor, endorse or promote this product.
All copyright in the index values and constituent list vests in FTSE. Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited and Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited have obtained licence from FTSE International Limited to use such copyright in the creation of this product. “FTSE®” is a trade mark jointly owned by the London Stock Exchange Plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE under licence.