Virgin Money’s range offers a choice of six funds that can be held in a stocks and shares ISA. The range of funds offer different levels of risk and potential reward so you can choose the fund(s) that best meet your needs. Generally, the more risk you are prepared to take with your money the greater the potential reward.
You can invest up to £15,240 in a Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA in the current tax year.
Annual ongoing charge of 1% of the value of your fund (1.85% for the Climate Change Fund, plus a performance fee may apply) - no other charges.
Remember, the value of investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. This is a medium to long-term investment so you should be prepared to invest your money for at least five years.
Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA
Receive 6,000 Flying Club miles.
Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA Promotion
1. This offer is open to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members who invest in a new Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA from 27 June 2016.
2. The offer is available for online applications only via uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/va/ and on completion of a valid Flying Club membership number.
3. To qualify for the offer, you must make a minimum investment of £75 per month by direct debit (consecutively for a minimum of 6 months) or you can invest a lump sum of £1000 or more, held in the account for a minimum of 6 months.
4. If you close the ISA within 6 months Virgin Money reserves the right to deduct the Flying Club miles from your account.
5. The bonus Flying Club miles will only be credited to your own Flying Club account.
6. Please allow up to 30 days from the initial payment into your ISA for your Flying Club miles to be credited to your account.
7. The offer is limited to 6,000 bonus miles per eligible application. One per customer.
8. The offer may be withdrawn at any time.
9. The bonus miles will be credited to the Flying Club account provided in the application process only.
10. There is no cash value for this offer.
11. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Virgin Money Offer.
12. Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA Terms and Conditions apply.
13. Available to UK residents only.
Virgin Atlantic Airways is an introducer appointed representative of Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited. The Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA is provided by Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd. The ISA Manager is Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd who also promotes the unit trusts provided by Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Ltd which are held in the Virgin Money Stocks & Shares ISA. Both companies are registered in England and Wales (Company numbers 3072766 and 3000482 respectively). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.