Je ne sais quoi. Defined.
Our new Upper Class Suite
If you love our Upper Class Suite, you're really going to love the new Upper Class Suite. Four years of research, imagination and expert design have gone into re-engineering our award-winning seat to create something even more remarkable.
Our new Upper Class suite has some great features including...
Suite dreams. Now even sweeter.
Your bed is one of the longest in business class. And with its new comfort system and extra padded sleep sheet, it’s safe to say you’ll enjoy one of the best sleeps in the sky.
Put your feet up
The espresso leather seat has the same comfort system as our bed. Plus it has an even deeper recline. Thanks to our unique design, you can recline from the moment you board, and there's never a need to put your seatback upright.
Straight to the point
Our unique design means each suite still has direct aisle access. So there’s no obstacle course of people’s knees if you need the bathroom.
Fancy a drink?
The futuristic new onboard bar has a changed orientation, it’s separate from the cabin and it has great new spaces to sit and socialise with fellow passengers.
The latest technology
Each suite has a 12.1 inch touchscreen monitor with a touchscreen handset, loaded with our brand new entertainment system called JAM. Connect your phone, USB stick or tablet to watch, read or listen to your own content, plus charge your device.
Interactive flash tour
Experience the new Upper Class Suite for yourself, with our interactive flash tour - pan around the cabin 360 degrees and hover over hotspots, to watch videos about the Suite's new features.
Interact with our new Upper Class Suite
Easing you into any mood
Our new mood lighting system is programmed to create unique, calming environments for you to work, dine, socialise and sleep.
There's a new window built into the wall of each suite to give you more light. It also helps make the suite feel much more spacious.
The cabin has a fabulous new look, with a stylish, uplifting interior, flashes of our famous red, and Swarovski crystal accents for that touch of Virgin Atlantic sparkle.
- We’ve fitted each suite with a handy new flip down cocktail table and push panel armrest, plus a new fully adjustable reading light and a much more conveniently located headphone jack.
- Your new passenger control unit still has lumbar support, plus clever firm touch buttons to prevent accidental activation.
- Each seat has its own aisle access, so you can get in, out, and back in again without treading on anyone's toes.
- Keep everything right where you need it. There’s more handy storage than ever, with a new literature pocket and two ottoman storage solutions.
- Stay productive. Keep your laptop powered throughout the flight with our in-seat power supply compatible with most international plug types.
- Stay in touch. All of our A330 aircraft have the AeroMobile system installed so you can make and receive phone calls and send texts from your own mobile phone.
The new Upper Class Suite is now available on selected A330 flights to New York JFK, Washington, Boston, Delhi and Mumbai, with other destinations coming soon.