Great news to all the London, Scotland, and Manchester Flyers! Now you can chill out to these destination with amazing offer for roundtrip Upper Class ticket from just HK$34,800* on our selected travel dates below.
With our domestic flight Little Red, you’ll be able to visit sights from Edinburgh Castle to the great British pint and Manchester Town Hall. Take in the beautiful scenery, enjoy a thriving live music scene and sample some of Scotland's best whiskies on one of the many tours on offer.
How about stopover in London? One of the world’s most vibrant cities, London is a charming mix of cultures and history. Visit iconic sights such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and London Bridge.
Travel from Hong Kong to
London Heathrow/ Aberdeen^/ Edinburgh^/ Manchester^
5 Oct - 31 Mar 2015;
Fares avilable until 27 Aug 2014
^ Passengers to Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Manchester will fly via London and connect onto Virgin Atlantic’s Little Red domestic flight. Little Red offer Economy class only and is operated by Aer Lingus under a wet lease arrangement.
* Booking with stopover in London is only applicable via Virgin Atlantic contact centre at 2532 6060 or travel agents. Online booking is not applicable for booking with stopover in London.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The fares and book by date shown above are correct as of 5 Aug 2014, but are subject to change or extension depending on take up and market conditions. Due to the nature of the market, it is possible that flight fares may be available at a cheaper price at a later date.
2. The fares detailed above are strictly subject to availability and are offered on a first come, first served basis. The number of seats available on each flight at the fare detailed above is restricted and it is possible that the seats allocated on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available in other booking classes. Some flights may have no availability on certain dates and popular dates (i.e. weekends, school and public holidays) will fill quickly.
3. The fare detailed above does not include any applicable airport taxes and fuel surcharges. As reference only, taxes and fuel surcharges per ticket: London from HKD 4,731; Aberdeen/Edinburgh/Manchester from HKD 5,228. The exact amount is subject to change according to the currency, fuel surcharges adjustment and passengers’ stopover.
4. Valid for electronic tickets only.
5. Booking Class: Z. Ticket Validity: 0 - 12 months
6. Any date change for outbound/inbound are charged at HK$1,200 per transaction per ticket.
7. No show passenger will also be subject to a penalty of HK$1,200 in addition to date change charge.
8. Tickets are non-endorsable and non-reroutable.
9. Refund is only permitted on totally unused ticket before departure at a charge of HK$1,200. After departure, no refund is permitted;
10. Passengers to Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Manchester will fly via London and connect onto Virgin Atlantic's Little Red domestic flight. Little Red is operated by Aer Lingus under a wet least arrangement which offers Economy Class only.
11. This offer is eligible for Flying Club miles.
12. Passengers must pay applicable airport taxes and fuel surcharges. The exact amount is subject to change without prior notice.
13. Children (under 12) and infants (under 2) who require a seat pay 75% of the full adult fare. Alternatively infants (under 2) who do not require a seat pay 10% of the full adult fare (exclusive of passenger taxes, fees and surcharges);
14. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, including Flying Club upgrades, Flying Club reward tickets and compensation letters.
15. Virgin Atlantic's published Conditions of Carriage apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available from Virgin Atlantic.
16. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions should any unforeseen circumstances arise.