Now you can travel Premium Economy to London/Aberdeen/Edinburgh/Manchester from HK$12,290*^ on our selected travel dates below.
One of the world’s most vibrant cities, London is a charming mix of cultures and history. Visit iconic sights such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and London Bridge.
You can also connect with our domestic flight Little Red to explore the culture and history of Scotland. Take in the beautiful scenery, enjoy a thriving live music scene and sample some of Scotland's best whiskies on one of the many tours on offer.
With our domestic flight Little Red, you’ll be able to visit sights from Edinburgh Castle to the great British pint and Manchester Town Hall.
Travel from Hong Kong to
London Heathrow/ Aberdeen^/ Edinburgh^/ Manchester^
24 Oct 14 - 30 Apr 15
Fares avilable until 15 Dec 2014
^ Passengers to Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Manchester will fly via London and connect onto Virgin Atlantic’s Little Red domestic flight. Little Red offer Economy class only and is operated by Aer Lingus under a wet lease arrangement.
* Terms and conditions apply. The above fares are exclusive of taxes and surcharges (subject to change). As reference only, taxes and fuel surcharges per ticket: London from HKD 4,489; Aberdeen/Edinburgh/Manchester from HKD 4,789. The exact amount is subject to change according to the currency, fuel surcharges adjustment and passengers’ stopover.
# Little Red’s final flights between Manchester and London Heathrow will be on the 28th March 2015 and its final Aberdeen and Edinburgh flights will be on 26th September 2015.
* Stopover in London is permitted. Booking with stopover in London is only applicable via Virgin Atlantic contact centre at 2532 6060 or travel agents. Online booking is not applicable for booking with stopover in London.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The fares and book by date shown above are correct as of 24 Oct 2014, but are subject to change or extension depending on take up and market conditions. Due to the nature of the market, it is possible that flight fares may be available at a cheaper price at a later date.
2. The fares detailed above are strictly subject to availability and are offered on a first come, first served basis. The number of seats available on each flight at the fare detailed above is restricted and it is possible that the seats allocated on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available in other booking classes. Some flights may have no availability on certain dates and popular dates (i.e. weekends, school and public holidays) will fill quickly.
3. The fare detailed above does not include any applicable airport taxes and fuel surcharges.
4. Valid for electronic tickets only.
5. Additional weekend surcharges will be applied on departure flights between Thursday to Saturday from Hong Kong to London or London to Hong Kong between Friday to Sunday at HK$1,050.
6. Booking class: K (International flights); Ticket Validity: 3 days - 12 months.
7. Any date change for outbound/inbound are charged at HK$1,200 per transaction per ticket.
8. No show penalty : HK$1,200 in addition to date change penalty.
9. Tickets are non-endorsable, non-reroutable and non-refundable.
10. Passengers travelling beyond London to Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Manchester: stopover in London is permitted.
11. Passengers to Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Manchester will fly via London and connect onto Virgin Atlantic's Little Red domestic flight. Little Red is operated by Aer Lingus under a wet least arrangement which offers Economy Class only.
12. This offer is eligible for Flying Club miles.
13. Passengers must pay applicable airport taxes and fuel surcharges. The exact amount is subject to change without prior notice.
14. Child fare: 75% of adult fare excluding taxes & fuel surcharges.
15. Infant fare: 10% of adult fare excluding taxes & fuel surcharges.
16. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, including Flying Club upgrades, Flying Club reward tickets and compensation letters.
17. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions should any unforeseen circumstances arise.