TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All tickets must be issued at one time and before 31 December 2014.
2. The fares are exclusive of taxes and surcharges (subject to change). For reference only, taxes and fuel surcharges per ticket as of 28 Jul 2014: London (Economy) from HK$3,609; Aberdeen/Edinburgh/Manchester (Economy) from HK$4,098. The exact amount is subject to change according to the currency, fuel surcharges adjustment and passengers’ stopover.
3. Eligible for student (aged 35 or under). Supporting document of Student ID card, Student Visa/ letter is required. Birth certificate will be required if travel with parent.
4. Validity: 0-1 Year
5. Travel dates must be confirmed. Open date return is NOT permitted.
6. Valid for electronic tickets only.
7. Date change is free of charge.
8. No show passenger will also be subject to a penalty of HK$1,200 in addition to the refund charge.
9. Tickets are non-endorsable and non-reroutable.
10. Refund is only allowed before departure at a charge of HK$1,200 per ticket. For bundle tickets, whole set of unused bundle tickets have to be refunded at the same time. No partial refund for all tickets.
11. 2 check-in bags free of charge, each bag must NOT exceed 23kgs.
12. Passengers to Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Manchester will fly via London and connect onto Virgin Atlantic's Little Red domestic flight. Little Red is operated by Aer Lingus under a wet least arrangement.
13. Stopover in London is permitted.
14. Child fare is available for Single Ticket, but not available for Bundle Tickets. Children (under 12) require a seat pay 75% of the full adult fare (exclusive of passenger taxes, fees and surcharges).
15. Unaccompanied Minors service is allowed at adult fare. Service is only applicable for HKG/LON/HKG sector.
16. This offer is eligible for Flying Club miles.
17. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, including Flying Club upgrades, Flying Club reward tickets and compensation letters.
18. Full terms and conditions please consult your travel agent. Booking can be made within 11 months in advance.
19. Virgin Atlantic's published Conditions of Carriage apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available from Virgin Atlantic.
20. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions should any unforeseen circumstances arise.