To arrange your arrival at the Upper Class Wing:
- If you're a Virgin Atlantic customer, call our Upper Class Team on 0344 412 4666, daily 6.30am-7.30pm
- If you're a Delta customer, call 0808 145 3742
Arriving by Virgin Atlantic chauffeur car
If you're flying Virgin Atlantic Upper Class and have a J, C, D or I booking class ticket, we'll invite you to use our chauffeur car service, taking you from your home or office to the airport in absolute comfort.
Just book your car through our Upper Class team on 0344 742 4385, who'll call ahead to pre-arrange your arrival at the Upper Class Wing.
Arriving by your own private car or taxi
If you're flying Virgin Atlantic Upper Class, or you're flying Delta One, we'll invite you to take advantage of the Upper Class Wing by arriving in your own private car or taxi. Here's how:
Call ahead for a fast, personalised experience. We want you to enjoy the best of the Upper Class Wing. So it's a good idea to pre-arrange your arrival:
- Call our Upper Class team on 0344 412 4666 if you're a Virgin Atlantic customer or 0808 145 3742 if you're a Delta customer. You can do this between one month and up to two hours before your flight. If you've already checked in online, great. If not, please have your passport to hand so you can check in over the phone.
- You'll need to give the team the full passenger information, flight, checked baggage, vehicle and arrival details of everyone in your party. So please leave plenty of time to give the team the info they need, especially if there's a few of you travelling together.
- When you arrive at London Heathrow, ask your driver to turn left before the usual T3 drop off location, following the 'Virgin Upper Class Wing' sign.
- At the top of the ramp, ask your driver to park in one of the bays.
- A member of our team will meet you with your boarding cards and bag tags, ready to finish check in. And then you can whizz through our Private Security Channel, straight to the Clubhouse.
If you haven’t called ahead
If you haven’t been able to pre-arrange your arrival, you’re still welcome to enjoy the Upper Class Wing. However, the experience may be slightly less streamlined because we won’t have your details or documents ready yet.
If you arrive at the Upper Class Wing in your own private car or taxi, please note:
- Please arrive at the Upper Class Wing at least 50 minutes prior to departure (60 minutes for Delta customers).
- The wing is for drop off only. There's no parking.
- Maximum vehicle height is 4.4 metres, weight is 7.5 tonnes and length is 5.8 metres.
- We can't accept stretched chauffeur cars or oversized vehicles like Humvees.
Other ways to access the Upper Class Wing
Want to leave your car at the airport? We’re working with Purple Parking to trial another simple, convenient way to enjoy the Upper Class Wing. You just book through our Upper Class team on 0344 412 4666 and they arrange the rest. If you’ve already checked in online, great. If not, please have your passport to hand so you can check in over the phone. Here’s how it works:
- You arrive at London Heathrow in your own car, then turn left before the usual T3 drop off location, following the ‘Virgin Upper Class Wing’ sign.
- At the top of the ramp, park in one of the bays.
- One of the Purple Parking team will take your car and confirm where and how you’ll pick it up when you arrive back at Heathrow. Then a member of the Virgin Atlantic team will take it from there. Simple.
Avoid the Monday-Friday London traffic and book a speedy motorcycle transfer through the Upper Class team on 0344 412 4666. Full protective and wet weather clothing is provided. And the protective helmet lets you speak to the driver and make phone calls. Your limobike will take you straight to the Upper Class Wing, where our team will take care of the rest.