At London Heathrow T3 there's nothing better than a stop at the Revivals lounge to re-invigorate and re-energise after after a long flight. Freshen up with a power shower while we press your suit for you. Follow it up with a full English breakfast and the morning papers to set you up for the day.
- Open daily from 5:00am to 1:30pm.
- Less than 5 minutes walk from customs, just off the Arrivals hall in Terminal 3
- Clubhouse Spa. View the Revivals treatments menu (opens in a new window) (PDF 488KB)
- A whole range of Bumble & bumble and Dr Hauschka (opens in a new window) products on offer to take away the Clubhouse Spa experience with you
- Housekeeping service press your clothes and carry out minor repairs if you need them
- Full cooked complimentary breakfast, made to order Revivals lounge breakfast menu (opens in a new window) (PDF 195KB)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Chauffeur driven car waiting to pick you up when you're done (you'll need to call to book)
Book your next flight
Wake up fully chilled, arrive fully refreshed. To see a bit more on all the extra touches you get with Upper Class, just search for flights to your next destination and watch the video.
Arrive in style
Our chauffeur transfer services means we've got you taken care of from the moment you leave for the airport. (Available on J, D, C or I booking classes).
Upper Class Wing
The ultimate airport experience. Check in from the comfort of your car, breeze through security and head straight to the Clubhouse.
Related information you might find handy