Add an extra serving of sparkle to your journey with our brand new champagne service. Available on all flights out of London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester and Glasgow. In both Economy and Premium Economy, you can now purchase quarter bottles (20cl) of champagne to enjoy on board.
After you’ve finished your three course meal and pondered the pages of Retail Therapy, you’ll then be offered this service along with a range of delicious snacks – it’s priced at £12 for one bottle or £20 for two, with each bottle served perfectly chilled and accompanied by a champagne flute, or two if you're sharing.
So whether you have a reason to celebrate or just feel like a treat, it’s time to raise your glasses and send a toast to, well… you!
Terms and Conditions
- Champagne service will be offered after the Retail Therapy service on board all day flights and will be available on request on board night flights.
- The champagne service costs £12 for one bottle and £20 for two. The service is currently available for sale on board flights departing from London Gatwick, Manchester and Glasgow.
- Serving of alcohol remains at discretion of cabin crew and is limited by quantity on-board.
- Cash and credit card will be accepted. Please note that purchases are non-refundable.
- A member of the cabin crew must open the champagne bottle for passengers. One or two disposable plastic champagne flutes will be provided with each purchase.
- The champagne service is subject to availability.