What does this mean?
You won't find the same Virgin Atlantic flight for less on any UK website, that's guaranteed.
How does it work?
Just fill in the form here when you've booked online at www.virginatlantic.com (don't worry it doesn't take long) and save a screenshot of the fare quote page where you found the cheaper fare (as we will request this).
Claim checklist - please ensure all criteria are met otherwise claim will be invalid.
- You need to save a screen shot of the fare quote page where you found the cheaper fare (detail on how to do this is below)
- The fare must be for the same route, date, flight number, ticket type (i.e. Booking class) and travel class (i.e. Economy, Premium Economy or Upper Class).
- Your claim must be made by midnight on the day of purchasing your ticket on www.virginatlantic.com
- The fare must be quoted in GBP and from a UK website
- The fare must exclude all taxes and surcharges (i.e. must be the base fare)
- The Price Guarantee does not apply where the cheaper flight is part of a travel package with an inclusive airfare.
- If there are adults, children and infants travelling on the same booking, we’ll require a breakdown of each fare type so that we can calculate the difference in fare.
How do I take a screenshot?
If you find a cheaper online fare that meets the criteria mentioned in the Terms & Conditions press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard and paste this on a blank document by clicking on the "paste" icon on your tool bar.