Flying Club Egg Hunt Competition Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this competition is open to Flying Club members.
2. The prize consists of one award of 70,000 Flying Club miles.
3. By submitting your entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter, members must complete the Flying Club Egg Hunt game via the microsite. The game will be available from Thursday 17 April until Wednesday 30 April 2014. Winners will be drawn at random.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the Draw; however entrants must pay their own costs of connecting to the Internet.
6. Only one Entry will be accepted per Flying Club member.
8. All eligible Entries shall be entered in the Draw from which the winner of the Prize (“Winner”) will be selected on Thursday 1 May 2014.
9. The Winner shall be notified via email or telephone on 1 May 2014. On acceptance of the prize, the 70,000 Flying Club miles will be credited to the Winner’s account within 7 days.
10. If Virgin Atlantic cannot establish contact with the Winner within 14 days of the Draw date, Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to arrange for another name to be drawn at random to receive the Prize.
11. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner gives consent to the Promoter to publish their name and county of residence in association with the Prize in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the promotion of the Promoter. Winner is expected to participate in reasonable publicity.
12. The Prize is non-transferable to another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Atlantic is unable to award the Prize.
13. By entering the competition, the Entrant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Winner accepts the Prize at his/her own risk.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw, amend or cancel this competition at any time.
18. The promoter is Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited, Registered Office: The Office, Manor Royal, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9NU, England.
Last updated – 19 Feb 2014
1.1. Flying Club (the “Programme”) is a loyalty Programme offered by Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited (“VAA”), a company incorporated under the laws of England whose registered office is: Company Secretariat, The Office, Manor Royal, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9NU, UK.
1.2. These Flying Club Terms set out the relationship between VAA and all individuals participating in the Programme including registered members of the Programme (“Members”), the way in which individuals participating in the Programme may earn credits(“Miles”) and spend them for Rewards (“Rewards”) under the Programme and the way in which you can accumulate and benefit from Tier Points in the Programme.
1.3. Please read these Flying Club Terms carefully since they apply each time you earn or spend Miles in the Programme. Please note that by accepting these Flying Club Terms you are also agreeing to be bound by the Current Rules which form part of these Flying Club Terms. Please also note that restrictions and requirements may apply to a particular Reward or methods of earning Miles as set out in the relevant section of the website. Members arranging travel through Flying Club are also deemed to accept and to be bound by VAA’s Conditions of Carriage.
1.4. In these Flying Club Terms “we”, “us” and “our” means VAA, “you” and “your” refers to individuals participating in the Programme, “Participating Companies” include us and other companies participating in the Programme from whom you can earn and/or spend Miles, and “Reward Providers” include us and Participating Companies offering Rewards in exchange for Miles.
1.5. Please be aware that these Flying Club Terms include limitations on the liability of VAA and our obligations relating to the Programme, and certain exclusions of VAA’s responsibility.
1.6. These Flying Club Terms and the Current Rules may be varied only by VAA. VAA reserves the right to make amendments to these Flying Club Terms at any time for security, legal or regulatory reasons and/or to reflect changes in the operation of the Programme. VAA may at any time modify, withdraw, replace, amend or add to the Rewards, Participating Companies and/or other features of the Programme (such as but not limited to changes in rules regarding earning or redeeming Miles and any charges applicable from time to time. VAA will endeavour to give as much advance notice as practicable of any changes by posting a notice on the Flying Club homepage.
1.7. If you do not agree to any amendment to these Flying Club Terms or the Current Rules you may terminate your membership at any time by writing to Flying Club stating that you no longer wish to be a member.
1.8. The most up to date edition of these Flying Club Terms shall always be the version as published on our website from time to time. Please ensure that you refer to the most up-to-date edition of the Flying Club Terms when seeking to earn Miles or take Rewards.
1.9. All Flying Club membership cards remain the property of VAA at all times and we reserve the right to have Flying Club membership cards returned to us (or our agents) on demand. Circumstances which will trigger an obligation to return a Flying Club membership card include but are not limited to the following: your tier level changes, you breach these Flying Club’s Terms & Conditions; or your Flying Club membership terminates for any reason.