* Bonus Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Applicable Buy, Gift and Transfer Miles purchases made between 14 November 2013 and 12 December 2013 inclusive will be eligible to receive Bonus Miles. Purchases of 5,000 to 24,000 Miles will be eligible for 10% Bonus Miles. Purchases of 25,000 to 49,000 Miles will be eligible for 15% Bonus Miles. Purchases of 50,000 to 100,000 Miles will be eligible for 20% Bonus Miles.
2. Miles Booster purchases between 14 November 2013 and 12 December 2013 inclusive will be eligible to receive 20% Bonus Miles.
3. The 20% Miles Booster Bonus Miles will be posted to Members' accounts no later than 20 December. All Buy, Gift and Transfer Miles will be credited at point of purchase and will appear on Members' accounts within 24 hours.
4. The 1,000 mile promotional bonus as detailed in the main terms and conditions of Miles Booster will not receive the 20% Bonus Miles.
5. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to amend or cancel any of these terms and conditions without notice at any time.
6. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Full terms and conditions apply as set out below.
The Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited (“VAA”) Miles Booster product (the “Miles Booster”) provides an opportunity for customers to purchase additional Flying Club Miles together with an upcoming flight to accelerate (buying the Base Flown or double the Base Flown Miles) the point-to-point base flown Miles earned on any Qualifying Flight.
1. Qualifying Flights are flights which have VAA’s two letter “VS” designator code on the ticket. Tickets purchased utilising another carrier's two letter designator code are not eligible, even if operated by VAA.
2. Purchase of Miles through Miles Booster can be made from the time of flight booking until the original date of the first sector of the flight in the itinerary. Retroactive purchases may also be made up to the date falling six months after the original date of the first sector of the flight in the itinerary.
3. Miles can only be purchased through Miles Booster via a VAA Contact Centre.
4. Through Miles Booster, Flying Club members are able to purchase Miles to add to the number of Miles they earn on Qualifying Flights.
5. Miles can be purchased through Miles Booster in association with any reservation with up to four sectors on flights with a VS prefix, regardless of purchase channel. Only one Miles Booster purchase can be applied per passenger per itinerary.
6. For reservations with multiple passengers, each passenger may be eligible to purchase Miles through Miles Booster, but these transactions are to be processed individually.
7. Miles purchased through Miles Booster will be tied to the Flying Club account number associated with the flown flights. To be eligible to purchase, Flying Club Members must have a single-member Flying Club account number (e.g., with prefixes 006-, 007-, 008-, 009-).
8. Miles can be purchased through Miles Booster with flights that were purchased or upgraded via the redemption of Flying Club Miles.
9. Miles Booster is available to all active Members of Flying Club. However, VAA reserves the right to restrict the availability of purchasing Miles by Members to certain geographical areas and the purchasing of Miles by Members is at the sole discretion of VAA.
10. This Miles Booster offers customers the ability buy the Base Flown miles or double (2x) the Base Flown miles on a flight. Miles Booster does not apply to additional Miles earned, as a result of ticket class and/or Flying Club tier status.
11. Customers may choose to accelerate base flown Miles from all or a portion of the sectors of the associated itinerary.
12. Purchases made in connection with Miles Booster cannot be combined with any other bonus tier points or any bonus Miles from other promotions; Miles Booster only applies to the Base Flown point-to-point Miles on the flight.
13. No Tier Points will be earned for any transactions made pursuant to Miles Booster.
14. Miles purchased via Miles Booster will be credited to the Member’s Flying Club account within 48-72 hours of the originally scheduled date of the first sector of the flight in the itinerary. This applies for purchases both pre- and post-original flight date.
15. Each Miles Booster Programme purchase is eligible for a 1,000-mile promotional bonus, which is credited to the Member’s account within 48-72 hours of the original date of the first sector of the flight in the itinerary.
16. Payment for Miles Booster is taken via credit card or debit card charge at the point of sale.
17. Members must have a valid email address in order to purchase Miles through Miles Booster.
18. Members will have the right to cancel any purchase of Miles for up to 7 days after the date of purchase provided that none of the purchased Miles have been redeemed. If any of the purchased Miles have been redeemed then Members will not be entitled to a refund for any of the purchased Miles including those that have not been redeemed. Once the 7 day cooling off period has expired any Miles purchased and received by Members are non-refundable and non-transferable, except as expressly permitted by the terms and conditions of Flying Club.
19. If the itinerary associated with the Miles Booster purchase is changed or the customer does not take the flight, payment is still taken at the point of sale of the Miles Booster purchase and the Miles will be credited to the Member’s Flying Club account within 48-72 hours after the originally scheduled date of the first sector of the flight in the itinerary.
20. If the flight associated with the Miles Booster purchase is cancelled by VAA, customers are eligible for a refund and may initiate one by calling a VAA contact centre. All refunds will be processed by Points.com International Limited within 48 hours of approval and credited back via the original form of payment.
21. If you are refused carriage in accordance with our Conditions of Carriage, entitlement to refund will be at our discretion.
22. Miles earned via Miles Booster purchase(s) do not count toward the 100,000 Mile limit associated with Buy Miles and Gift Miles programs. There is no limit to the number of Miles that a Member can earn via purchase(s) of Miles Booster.
23. Miles Booster Programme purchases can be made in United States Dollars or British Pound Sterling. Miles purchased via the Miles Booster Programme will be priced as follows:
a. British Pound Sterling: £0.010 per mile
b. U.S. Dollars: $0.016 per mile
24. The purchase facility of Flying Club Miles via this Miles Booster offer through VAA is operated on behalf of VAA by Points International Ltd. and any information provided is entered into the Points International system.
25. VAA reserves the right to cancel or amend any or all of these terms and conditions, without notice and at any time.
26. The purchase and use of Miles purchased via Miles Booster are subject to the terms and conditions of Flying Club and our Conditions of Carriage. VAA is solely responsible for the redemption and fulfilment of Miles.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.