Virgin Atlantic is offering passengers an enhanced travel experience when they purchase the Guest List package. This product will allow you the opportunity to experience elements of our fantastic ground based Upper Class service.
The Guest List package is available when travelling to/from:
London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Boston, New York (both Newark and JFK), San Francisco and Washington.
To book the Guest List, call us on 0844 874 7747 (UK) or 1 800 862 8621 (US).
Chauffeur driven car service
With a chauffeur driven car, you can travel stress free and look forward to a stylish entrance on arrival. Choose from one way (home to the airport) or two way (home to the airport on departure and from the airport to home on your return), and you can also choose three and four way, if both ends of your journey offer the Guest List package. Whatever you decide, our chauffeur is at your service.
Door to door service
If you liked being chauffeured from your front door, you'll love stepping out into our Upper Class Wing at London Heathrow. It's an oasis of calm that lets you effortlessly check in and head directly to our Private Security Channel.
Baggage taken care of
When you're checked in, even your baggage gets the Guest List treatment as it's tagged as Upper Class.
Fast track security
When flying fom London Heathrow, you'll zoom through our fast track Private Security Channel. Travel out of London Gatwick, Boston, San Francisco or Washington and you'll be fast tracked through immigration & security. Either way, you'll have more time to indulge at our Heathrow or Gatwick Clubhouses.
With your name on the Clubhouse guest list you'll enjoy the ultimate preflight experience. Bite into some gourmet food or sip a cocktail at the bar. Rather not do anything? Simply relax in style, or take relaxation seriously with a complimentary spa or hair cut treatment.
Earn Flying Club miles
We’ve now made the experience all the more rewarding. We’re offering 5,000 bonus Flying Club miles with every Guest List booking, taking you to your next upgrade or reward that much sooner.*
*If you are a previous Guest List member you won’t miss out. We’re crediting your Flying Club account with 5,000 miles as a thank you, and you’ll still receive the bonus miles every time you enjoy our VIP experience.
So why not treat yourself (or a friend) to a taste of the champagne lifestyle? Price of entry to the Guest List starts at just £240. And, as you'd expect, spaces are limited.
Call us on 0844 874 7747 at least 21 days before your flight to book.
Guest List prices
|Number of passengers
|| 1 car journeys
|| 2 car journeys
|| 3 car journeys
|| 4 car journeys
|1||£240 / $384||£400 / $640
||£640 / $1,024
||£800 / $1,280
|2||£340 / $544||£500 / $800
||£840 / $1,344
||£1,000 / $1,600
|3||£440 / $704||£600 / $960
||£1,040 / $1,664
||£1,200 / $1,920
|4||£680 / $1,088||£1,000 / $1,600
||£1,680 / $2,688
||£2,000 / $3,200
||£780 / $1,248
||£1,100 / $1,760
||£1,880 / $3,008
||£2,200 / $3,520
||£880 / $1,408
||£1,200 / $1,920
||£2,080 / $3,328
||£2,400 / $3,840
|7||£1,120 / $1,792
||£1,600 / $2,560||£2,720 / $4,352
||£3,200 / $5,120
|8||£1,220 / $1,952
||£1,700 / $2,720
||£2,920 / $4,672
||£3,400 / $5,440
|9||£1,320 / $2,112
||£1,800 / $2,880
||£3,120 / $4,992
||£3,600 / $5,760
The Guest List package is available when travelling to/from London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Boston, New York (both Newark and JFK), San Francisco and Washington.
Please note: If you initially book a package for e.g. two people for two car rides costing £500/$800, and then you are unable to travel together, further costs will be payable if you need to split your journey, and both still require the Guest List.
2 people travelling together and requiring 2 car rides = £500 / $800
2 people then splitting their booking and travelling separately = 2 x £400 / $640 = £800 / $1,280
In this example you will be charged an additional £300 / $480
- We recommend you book your chauffeur car when you book your ticket.
- Before booking your chauffeur car we will require all passengers APIS Information
- We require a minimum of 12 hours to book your chauffeur car before your departure flight.
- Changes can be made to your chauffeur car details as long as you notify us a minimum of 12 hours before your departure flight.
- The numbers to contact the Virgin Atlantic offices are listed below.
|UK||0844 579 1111|
|USA||1 800 862 8621|
|Caribbean||1 800 744 7477|
|Hong Kong||852 2532 6060|
|Japan||03 3499 8811|
|Shanghai||8621 5353 4600|
|Delhi||1 800 102 3000|
|Johannesburg||011 340 3400|
|Cape Town||021 934 9000|
|Nigeria||02341 497 8660|
|Dubai||971 4 4060600|
Chauffeur cars – where will my driver wait for me?
For journeys to the airport, the driver will wait for you kerbside outside the main entrance to your building. The car will display a Virgin Atlantic sign.
For journeys from the airport, you will need to collect your car from the following locations.
Heathrow - at the Virgin limo desk in the arrivals hall.
Gatwick - Drivers hold a name board in the Arrivals area
Boston - In the arrivals hall by by the Virgin representation
JFK - At the limo desk in the arrivals hall
Newark - At the limo desk in the arrivals hall
San Francisco - You will be met by a Virgin representative after customs
Washington - You will be met by a Virgin representative after customs
What is the range of the chauffeur Car Service?
Flights to/from Heathrow or Gatwick - Any mainland UK destination within 75 driven miles.
Can I travel beyond the limo mileage range?
No, all chauffeur car pick-ups must be within the complimentary radius.
What if my chauffeur car is late arriving to pick me up?
If your car has not arrived within 10 minutes of the agreed pick up time, Call Virgin Atlantic on the numbers above.
What if I am late to the chauffeur car pick up point?
If you are going to be late for your pick up please call Virgin Atlantic on the numbers above to let us know.
The longest a chauffeur will normally be able to wait for you is 30 minutes beyond the agreed pick up time. If you call us and want the chauffeur to wait more than 30 minutes, we will try our best to accommodate your request but this may not be possible. If the Chauffeur waits longer than 30 minutes there will be a waiting charge which you will be required to pay direct to the Chauffer before commencing your journey.
If you don’t let us know within 30 minutes of the agreed pick up time, we will assume that you no longer require your car and advise the chauffeur that their services are no longer required. No refund will be given.
Can I go via another address on the way to the airport?
No, diversions are not permitted. All chauffeur cars will go direct to the airport.
Where will the chauffeur drop me off?
Your chauffeur driver will drop you off at the Virgin Atlantic terminal as close as possible to the Virgin check-in area. In Heathrow you will be able to make use of our Drive Thru Check-in facilities and check in directly from the car.
Can I take other passengers in the chauffeur car with me?
No, only passengers who have booked The Guest List will be permitted into the chauffeur car.
Can I request child seats in the chauffeur car?
Yes, as long as the children are also on The Guest List package. We require a minimum of 12 hours’ notice before the flight. We will do our best but cannot guarantee provision for requests made later than this. Please note that in some destinations, for legal reasons we may not be able to carry your child unless a child seat has been booked.
Can I request a larger car or make a special request?
Special requests for features such as a larger car, ski racks etc. must be made at least 12 hours before the departure flight time. We will do our best to arrange your request but cannot guarantee.
Guest List terms and conditions
The Guest List Package (the “Package”) aims to offer passengers booked on a Virgin Atlantic aircraft an enhanced travel experience whilst on the ground. The Guest List package is only available at UK and US VAA airports with a VAA Clubhouse.
The Guest list Package consists of
1) Chauffeur driven car to and/or from your departing and arrival airports;
2) Upper Class Check-In which includes (i) Upper Class baggage tagging;
3) Priority security screening via the Premium Security lane at London Gatwick, or the Upper Class Wing facility at London Heathrow; and ‘Fast Track’ security when departing the US
4) Entry and up to a three hour visit in the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at your departing airport, with leisurely boarding commencing 50 minutes before flight departure.
No additional services or products will be available on board the aircraft.
1. Purchase can only be made at least 21 days prior to date of departure and also the package can only be booked outside 48 hours before departure. The Package cannot be purchased at the airport on the day of departure.
2. Package availability may be restricted by the Airline in its sole discretion.
3. Package is not available for passengers flying on codeshare flights.
4. Package is available on a per sector basis only and may not be transferred to another person or split between multiple sectors.
5. Package must be purchased against a current and valid Virgin Atlantic booking reference.
6. Passengers aged 2 years and over on the date of outbound travel must purchase a Package.
7. Purchase of the Package shall not be confirmed until an e-mail confirming availability and payment has been sent by Virgin Atlantic which can take up to 48 hours after booking.
8. Package is only available to passengers who hold tickets in either the Premium Economy or Economy class cabin. Passengers travelling the Upper Class cabin are not eligible.
9. Individual components of the Package may not be bought separately. Package must be bought as a whole.
10. Passengers may cancel the Package and receive a full refund if cancelled 72 hours or more prior to the departure date. Cancellations less than 72 hours are non-refundable.
11. Passengers changing travel dates may transfer the Package to the new travel date (subject to availability) provided the date change occurs 72 hours or more prior to departure date. Where there is no availability on the revised date, a full refund will be given.
Where additional cars are needed due to passengers who were originally travelling together on a specific date subsequently change travel plans resulting in the party splitting and travelling separately on different dates, then further charges will apply. Please see our website or contact our Contact Centre for fuller information.
12. Passengers who are denied boarding due to flight oversales shall be offered the Package for their alternative travel date. If there is no availability on the alternative travel date, a full refund will be given. If you are denied boarding in accordance with our Conditions of Carriage, entitlement to refund will be at our discretion.
13. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
14. All refunds will be processed by the Airline’s central accounts department in the UK and credited back to the original form of payment.
15. If a Flying Club member purchases a Package then 5,000 miles will be credited to their account after travel on which the Package was redeemed. If travelling with another Flying Club member, the miles will be credited to the Flying Club account of the member that purchased the Package. No additional tier points can be earned.
16. The Guest List package cannot be purchased by or on the behalf of children under the age of 16 travelling as unaccompanied minors (UNMINS).
17. Additional terms which apply to each component of the Package are set out below:
Chauffeur driven car
i) Passengers are responsible for providing (a) contact telephone numbers and (b) accurate addresses for the purposes of pick up.
ii) Pick-up/drop off must be within 75 mile radius of the departure airport
iii) Chauffeurs will normally wait for 30 minutes beyond the pre-agreed pick up time.
If you call us and want the chauffeur to wait more than 30 minutes we will try our best to accommodate you. If you do not let us know within 30 minutes of the pre-agreed pick up time we will assume you no longer require the car and advise the chauffeur accordingly. No refund will be given.
If the chauffeur waits more than 30 minutes (whether pre-agreed or not) there will be a waiting charge chargeable from your original pick-up time which you must pay direct to the chauffeur before commencing your journey.
iv) If you need to make a change to the arrangements you have agreed with us (pick up address/time of pick up/type of limo needed etc), you’ll need to contact us at least 12 hours in advance of the schedule time of your flight and we will try to accommodate your request but this may not be possible.
v) No diversions are permitted. All Chauffeur driven cars will go direct to/from the airport.
vi) Chauffeurs will drop passengers as close to the Virgin check-in area as possible. Passengers departing from Heathrow will be able to use the Upper Class Wing Check-in facilities.
vii) Only passengers who have purchased a Guest List package are eligible to use the Chauffeur driven cars.
viii) It is possible to request child seat upon giving 12 hours notice prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight. We cannot guarantee the provision of a child seat. Please note, in some countries for legal reasons we may not be able to carry your child unless a child seat has been booked. Please contact in advance for more information.
ix) Special requests for features such as a larger Chauffeur driven cars, ski racks etc. must be made at least 12 hours before the scheduled time of departure of your flight. We will do our best to accommodate such requests but cannot guarantee it.
x) For Chauffeur driven cars from the airport, please see the attached link for pick-up locations. For Chauffeur driven cars to the airport, the driver will wait at the kerbside outside the main entrance to your building. The Chauffeur driven cars will display a Virgin Atlantic sign.
Baggage shall be placed in the Upper Class baggage container.
ii) We cannot guarantee that baggage will arrive in the baggage reclaim area first.
i) Clubhouse access will only be available for a maximum of 3 hours before the scheduled departure time. Passengers are responsible for completing check-in formalities in good time.
ii) If you are using the Chauffeur driven cars service on the way to the airport we cannot be held responsible for adverse traffic conditions or any circumstances outside of our control which may delay your entry into the Clubhouse.
iii) Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult to gain access into the Clubhouses.
iv) Children under the age of 16 travelling as unaccompanied minors (UNMINS) are not permitted to use any Virgin Clubhouses or third party lounges when travelling with Virgin Atlantic.
Priority Security Access
i) For operational reasons, we cannot make any guarantees about the provision/availability of this service or conformance to its description.
17. Our liability in relation to the non-delivery of the Guest List Package will not exceed the total amount paid for the Guest List Package.
18. The actual air transportation aspect of your travel is governed by our Conditions of Carriage.
19. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to cancel or amend any or all of these terms and conditions, without notice and at any time.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.