1. For travel with Virgin Atlantic Airways from Sydney to London via Hong Kong return. Onward flights to Manchester and Edinburgh operated by code-share partner British Midland.
2. All travel is strictly subject to availability.
3. Prices correct as at 21 May 2013 including taxes and surcharges (subject to change without notice). For departures from Adelaide, Albury, Ballina, Brisbane, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Coolangatta, Hobart, Launceston, & Melbourne may incurr extra charges.
4. Sale fares are subject to availability and must be booked and paid for at time of reservation.
5. Maximum stay of 12 months applies. Changes and cancellation fees apply. Children (under 12) pay 75% of the full adult fare (exclusive of passenger taxes, fees charges and surcharges). Infants (without a seat) pay 10% of the adult fare (under 2) and are not available to purchase online. They must be purchased through the Virgin Atlantic call centre (1300 727 340). Unaccompanied children (under 12) pay full adult fare.
6. The number of seats available on each flight at the offer price is restricted and it is possible that the seats allocated to this offer on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available in other booking classes. Some flights may have no availability on certain dates and popular dates (i.e. weekends, school and public holidays) will fill quickly and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability.
7. Virgin Atlantic's published Conditions of Carriage apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available from Virgin Atlantic.
Don't want a straightforward single or return? No problem.
Adult passengers aged 12-15 and travelling alone can't book online - please contact reservations on 0844 209 7777 for help.
Children must be aged 2-11 on the date of their flight.
Infants don't get their own seat on the plane - they'll need the comfort of your lap.
Pick connecting flights if you want to connect from an existing flight.