Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
Find out more about our partnership with Hyatt Hotels & Resorts.
Hyatt is a global chain of over 450 hotels and resorts in 45 countries renowned for exceptional service and hospitality. Hyatt Hotels are located in many of the world's premier destinations providing sophisticated global business and leisure travellers with a full range of services and facilities designed to make the most of your stay.
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts: 750 miles
All miles earned are per stay. To earn miles, you must be a member of Hyatt Gold Passport, Hyatt’s loyalty program.
You can visit the Hyatt website at www.hyatt.com (opens in a new window)
Flying Club members can also top up their Flying Club account by converting Hyatt Gold Passport points into Flying Club miles:
5000 minimum Hyatt Gold Passport points = 3000 Flying Club miles.
Plus you can also earn 7,500 bonus Flying Club miles when you convert 50,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points.
Enrol and make a booking online at www.goldpassport.com (opens in a new window) (opens in a new window) or contact central reservations on 0845 888 1234 or visit: www.hyatt.com (opens in a new window)
Quote your Hyatt Gold Passport number and Flying Club membership number at time of booking.
Show your Flying Club membership card at check In.
Keep all copies of your original receipts until the correct amount of miles appear on your account. If the miles do not show on your account within six weeks, please submit a claim via our claim missing partner miles form. Please note: you have to be a logged in Flying Club member to view the Claim Missing Miles form.
To convert your Hyatt Gold Passport points into Flying Club miles visit: www.goldpassport.com (opens in a new window) (opens in a new window)
- To earn miles you must be a member of Hyatt Gold Passport, Hyatt’s loyalty program. Enrolments into Hyatt Gold Passport can be done online at www.goldpassport.com, at hotel check-in or by calling any Hyatt Global Contact Centres (opens in a new window)
- Quote your Hyatt Gold Passport number and Flying Club membership number at time of booking.
- Flying Club members must show their Flying Club programme membership card at check-in. At time of check-in you can set your preferences to always earn Flying Club miles.The name on the reservation must match the name on the programme membership card exactly. The miles awarded to the Flying Club account for an eligible stay is defined as "base" miles.
- If member elects to receive Flying Club miles for a Hyatt stay, member will receive 750 miles for each stay when paying an Eligible Rate.
- Miles will be awarded on only one Travel Partner programme per stay where member pays an Eligible Rate, regardless of the number of rooms member personally pays for during the stay or the length of the stay.
- For miles to be credited to the member's Flying Club account, it may take up to 6 weeks after check-out at the hotel.
Full Hyatt Gold Passport terms and conditions (opens in a new window)