American Express Japan
American Express Company is a diversified worldwide travel, financial and network services company founded in 1850. It is a leader in charge and credit cards, Travelers Cheques, travel, financial planning, investment products, insurance and international banking.
If you're an American Express card holder then every time you use your card for a qualifying purchase you can add to your total of Flying Club miles.
Membership Rewards points may only be transferred to the Flying Club account of the main cardholder. When transferring Membership Rewards points to miles, please allow up to ten working days for the miles to appear in your Flying Club account.
Miles cannot be transferred back to American Express once credited to your Flying Club account.
Membership Rewards points must be exchanged in units of 1,000 for Membership Rewards Plus members and 2,000 for Membership Rewards members.
Please note the following charges are not eligible for point accural:
- Delinquency charges
- Failed direct debit fees
- Gift Coupon purchases (including commissions)
- Travelers Cheque purchases (including commissions)
- Amounts withdrawn under the cashing service
- Interest and fees payable under the cashing service or otherwise incurred in connection with use of eligible cards
- Fees incurred in connection with revolving payments
- Annual fees for eligible cards and participation fees for enrollment in Membership Rewards Plus
- Amounts charged, re-charged, or used on Edy
- Charges incurred at certain service establishments that are designated by American Express, and other charges and fees designated by American Express.
Other terms and conditions may apply. Please visit www.americanexpress.jp (opens in a new window) for full details.